haahhaaah... woooooo woooooo!
I just went into the newsagency this morning to see if issue 61 of for keeps had hit ths shelves ... I knew that i had two things being featured in this months issue though when i opened up the magazine.. wow... totally blown away.Not only did i make it onto the index page, but 3 times on the actual section title page, a page for one of my books with a HUGE photo and a DOUBLE page for my christmas book.. Talk about stoked... That is 7 times in one magazine.. admittedly, its only the two mini books.. but.. ITS SEVEN TIMES!!!
I am sooooo excited. Anyway... i had to call my man and let him know since he had been waiting to hear if it had hit the shelves... a lady overheard me talking to him and reading the blurbs to him that went along with my books ... when i got off the phone she stopped me and asked for my email address and phone number. She is a professional photographer who is asked constantly if she knows someone that can put the photos she takes into scrap book styled albums.. Talk about over the moon happy!!! I could get work from her scrapping other peoples payouts as well..
Today is going to be a GREAT day!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Toot Toot Chugga Chugga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOOOO HOOOO
Am off to go to the newsagent and get my copy
Congrats.
Post a Comment